Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Recently we caught up Phil Keoghan of “The Amazing Race.” Keoghan’s an avid cyclist and outright adventurer, and decided to make a film about retracing (riding) the 1928 Tour de France. We saw the film, and it’s great. If you haven’t, below are the 4 steps to follow for requesting a screening of “Le Ride” from Demand [Look for a condensed interview with Keoghan about the making of the film in the upcoming issue 67 (French issue) and the full interview on our site, not long after issue 67 hits the newsstand and mailboxes.]
1. DEMAND https://us.demand.film/le-ride/
• Simply fill out the screening request form
• Demand we will be in touch to confirm where and when.
2. YOUR PAGE
• Demand will sort out the details and build you a customized screening page.
• It will show the minimum number of tickets to be sold by the deadline for the screening to go ahead.
• Promote your screening to your friends, community and anyone that may be interested.
• If enough seats sell by the deadline, your screening confirms and the tickets are sent out.
• If there are not enough tickets sold, the screening cancels and no one is charged – there is zero risk for you.
• Have a great time watching the film on the big screen – how it was meant to be seen – with all the people you invited. You’ve even made money on every ticket sold.
Image above: Doug Jensen